6 Simple Signs Show Your Child is Ready to Potty Train
What are the signs your child is ready to potting train?
I get asked many questions by parents about when they should start potty training their little ones. It’s not so much about the age of your child, so much as it is about when they are showing the signs they are ready!
Six Signs Your Child is Ready to Potty Train
Signs Your Child is Ready to Potty Train
Here are 6 signs your child is ready for potty training. Enjoy!
1. Child can stay dry for a few hours.
2. Child notices when they are dirty.
3. Child is self-conscious when they are going.
4. Child shows interest in the potty.
5. Child has a predictable bowel movement schedule.
6. Child can pull down/pull up their pants.